Summary Of Presentation

Tuesday 21 September 2010

The presentation went really well. I wrote down 10 positive things that came out from it:

- Well prepared
- Thoroughly researched
- Clear Dialog
- Everyone seemed to be interested, wanted to know more
- Interesting subject topics
- Good analysis
- Not too long
- Concise presentation
- Like the fact I focused on tow main projects
- Know what was more successful

I had a good response to my presentation, everyone seemed to enjoy it and they seemed to understand where i came from. I actually really enjoyed doing my presentation, i felt i had research thoroughly and therefor my confidence in my subject topics was good so i could just talk. The presentation also helped me realise where i wanted to develop my research, by talking to everyone and discussing the subjects it was clear i was more passionate about researching 'LAST' (leeds anti sex trafficking), and everything to do with the human rights charity aspect. I think this is because its something i can really get my teeth into and maybe do a lot for it.

0 comments: