100... Opinions

Monday 28 December 2009

This section is to show the 100 opinions that I collected. there is a mixture of primary and secondary. I split my research into 3 sections; movies, comics and the homosexual undertones of Batman. This meant i could cover each area in depth and didn't go off track. I found this to be the most interesting part of my research and i found i learnt a lot more about Batman from this research than i did from the facts.


For my primary research i designed a questionnaire to ask the general pubic about their knowledge of Batman, i asked 30 different people from all age ranges. I found this to be quite interesting because i thought a lot of people would know Batman from the comics but as it turns out more people know about Batman due to the films especially the new ones because of the controversy that surrounded them.

Below shows my research the questionnaire and the results.






















0 comments: