In-Design Brief

Saturday 24 April 2010

Charlotte Warren.


We were given a partner from our year to do an In-Design layout on. I got given Charlotte Warren. We were told to interview each other and find out as much as possible about one another. I decided to go down the route of Graphics. I thought it would be appropriate to talk about her interests in the subject and her inspirations. This also included designers she loved from Graphics, as well as anything other. I managed to find out a lot about her, especially about her mentality towards the course, and projects we got given which i thought was interesting. I decided to make my article all about her love for graphics, her favorite designers and then a little about her as a person. (All in folder).
I was quite excited about the prospect of doing something like this as i have ever done anything like it before. Especially using In-Design which would be completely new to me.

Once i had interviewed Charlotte, i decided to have a look at her work on her blog to just gage a certain style she might have or a certain she may be interested in pursuing to try and tie it into the design as much as possible.

0 comments: