What is a line... Evaluation

Friday 16 April 2010

I have thoroughly enjoyed this project. It has been completely open to me experimenting with a range of different materials and processes, being able to take my time and set my own pace which has been great. I really think out of the time given, as well as other projects etc i have produced he best work i could. there are a lot of aspect of this project that i would love to take further in the future which i fully intend to. I think finally i have produced something of a professional standard and looks visually pleasing (to me at least). I have learn't so much, and really pushed myself in developing my skills further in both illustrator and print.


The final products that I have produced, are there to show an idea of where this could go. In the end i want to actually screen print them all and make a lot more sets before i finally pick the ones i want to take further. I think i want to blow one up as well and see what it will look like on a larger scale.
I cannot wait to take the project further and see what other avenues i can go down. I also have realised i like this style of work and hopefully I have started along the avenue to being comfortable with my own style and incorporating it into my designs in the future.

0 comments: