BATMAN BREAKTHROUGH!!!!

Sunday 31 January 2010

On the 29th of January, i went into college after having a shocking time trying to sort out my Batman silhouettes and had a chat with Amber. Luckily Amber came to my rescue, she told me that i could use the projector at college to project my images in and around college. It was like the preverbal music to ones ears. It mean't that i could go back to my original idea and work with it and develop it further. As soon as i was told this i sorted out my silhouette and connected it to the projector. The only problem with using the projector at college was that it severely restricted me in regards to projecting on other buildings, there were only so many plug sockets in college. But i was willing to give it a try. So i took the projector out for a test run and got my first set of images. Although some were unclear, as i hadn't projected onto a suitable surface others turned out great and i was really impressed at the sheer size and length i could project the symbol and it still be clear. Has to be said i did get a lot of strange looks, but non the less i persevered. Below shows the images that i collected after my first round.






All the images were taken during the day time which meant i couldn't get a good projection outside and i would have to late untill later in order to see how effective the projection would actually be.

0 comments: