I will 100 your brief

Thursday 7 January 2010

For the next part of our brief we were told to organize our research and information into categories, and come up with 100 different ways to categories, in my case, Batman. This sounded a lot easier then it actually was there arn't that many ways to catagories batman, so i decided to split up my analysis into 5 different catagories and then think of 20 different catagories per one. This helped me focus what i was thinking about and it mean't i wouldn't go off on a tangent.
Once I had completed this i then went on to pick my favorite catagories, although we didn't have to do this as i knew the brief was research based it would make it easier in the future to base my research and development around my favorite areas of research. Below shows the working out that i produced for this sections of the brief. I didn't really see the point of this task at the beginning but then found it to be extremely useful especially when it came to helping me catagories my future research.


0 comments: