Pictures of Helen

Sunday 17 October 2010

 For this project I decided to dress my house mate up as 
a trafficked victim. I then wanted to take pictures of her in a seedy area
which so happened to be my house and the surrounding estate.... All the pictures
worked really well the only problem was some looked to scary. The ones where
she looked more vulnerable worked better because you instantly
feel more sympathetic. My personal favorites are the ones where she is under
the stairs. I think are the most effective, because thats more realistic. By looking at her
you can feel her pain, and you do feel disgusted and shocked, which is what i was going for.
I will be using these images for my project, but i will be using the ones that make her look
more vulnerable and lost. 

































0 comments: