"wrap it up"

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Soo.. 'The Grenade Project'. Its been quite good actually having this project, i really needed this kick to get 'my creative juices flowing'. Its also really helped get some focus on the development of my own project, i know we arn't meant to tie it too closely to the 'Good' project, but i want to try some things and see if i can get some inspiration for my product.
Today we actually got the net shapes and began making them, it was good to make things again, my craft skills aren't too bad but this was challenging at times trying to get your head around what it was actually going to be.










Above: are the images of the 3 nets that i have decided to work with. Ones a package, ones a mail shot and the other is display and publicity.

I feel i can do a lot with these packages. 

0 comments: