Disperse

Tuesday 14 December 2010




SMALL STORYBOARD FRAMES:









This is by far my favorite animation, i think it works really well. It took me a while to do it because i had to cut the word into squares before hand and then animate them individually. I spoke to Mike Flower and he said that I could have used an effect to do it for me, but i chose to animate the 132 squares individually because it gave it more of an natural feel and i was in complete control of the sequence which is what i needed to be in order for it to work. The whole design at the beginning could do with being more joined instead of the occasional white gap between the letters but apart from that i think the whole sequence works really well and I like the concept. I am really enjoying working with Disperse it is giving me a lot more to work with. 

0 comments: