Packaging ideas...

Monday 8 February 2010

This section depicts my idea generation, again i set myself a list of what i want, a specification. With this section i will look at each idea and evaluate accordingly.
Idea one - I like the fold capabilities and the fact it holds the 3 DVDs snugly. although i do think that the design is bulky and unattractive. I also like that it incorporates the bat shape but it looks a little too complicated and doesn't really go with my 'simple' theme.

Idea two - I think that this is a good idea if it could be done effectively. and i am not sure that i could give it justice not with the time restraints I have and my lack of ability to manufacture something like that. I think that it is a little too ambitious for me and I want to create something that is simple, sophisticated and even if it ends up being a mock up i want it to be presentable which i couldn't see this ending up as.

Idea three - I really like these ideas but i am not sure it would work. I think they would look ugly. I like the idea of a utility belt but maybe using something smaller and less bulky, for example using those smaller DVDs the problem is i dont think you can copy to images onto the cover and i dont know if you could put the smaller dvds in the mac in order to copy the animations across which would inevitably defeat the point in having them. Having said all that i would, in the future, explore this idea further to see if it was at all possible, this would be a good idea for a collectors edition dvd set.





0 comments: