Pick your colour Batman...

Monday 8 February 2010


The next stage for the project was to use a previous idea i had and that was to look at the colours for the packaging. I was going to use the pantone idea i had had earlier, taking the comics books I had and stripping them down to their most common colours. I picked the comic book that had the most variety in colours and chose to make my palette from there. I needed a good mix between bright and dull colours and as there is always a lot of black within Batman comics, i thought it would be good to get a variety of different hues for the black.
I managed to get 100 different colours from the comic book, and once i had i established a colour guide that later would help me create my packaging using the most suitable colours.























































0 comments: