Batman prepare to be packaged.

Monday 8 February 2010
















The next part of my project was to package the products that i had created. I gave myself a list of what i wanted to include, as i had spent a lot f time getting the information and content together to be put on the DVDS i had to work quickly and effectively with this part of the project. I needed to research specific areas and stay on target at all times, not get lost or digress. Which i think i have done quite well. As i had created 3 DVDs i needed something that would house them and look good. Because the animations were simple i wanted the packaging to be fairly simple too, i didn't want to bombard it with information and images. Just simple text and image, where needed. I began my research by looking at packaging that was on the internet as well as DVD boxes that i had in my flat, i am quite a DVD collector so I had a few to work with. Generally i found that the most extravagant box sets, were limited addition box sets which i would have loved to have done but i didn't have the time so i needed to focus my energies down into creating something similar but not as full. Through my research i found two box sets i liked, both came within a housing and one folded out and the other opened like a book, i wanted to work with these further.




0 comments: