FINAL IN-DESIGN

Monday 17 May 2010

Final Design


I am really quite happy with the final design. It has incorporated everything in it that i wanted to. There is information about Charlotte as a person and her views as well as information about her favorite artists. I have tried to incorporate everything in it that seemed to stick out to me when i interviewed her and when i later looked through her work. I used and flowing and elegant type face because all Charlotte works mimics this style and so does the artists she looks at. I drew an image of flowing flowers to try and incorporate her love of swirl designs and it also ties in with the type, i wanted it all to jell. Charlotte is not a girly girly, but she is very feminine and that what's i wanted my article to symbolise. That yes it has pink in it, but its sophisticated and a lot going on which, i think, is a fair representation of Charlotte as a person. I think the whole article is visually pleasing and its engaging, and i really wanted to draw attention to what Charlotte thinks and thought about herself and artists and having them clearly set out means your eyes are immediately drawn to what it says. I chose those images because of the fact Charlotte likes the quote and i think they fit in quite well with the piece, because although it looks very elegant, underneath it all there is a phycology and intellect that comes from both Charlotte and the artists she looks at.

0 comments: