What to take from Cardboy

Wednesday 19 May 2010

After looking and making the Cardboy examples there was a lot I could take from it, to further my development with my own project. You can see that there is a very simple colour scheme, which works in continuity with the other designs. The designs need to be made from card, this is because they need to be robust as the product may be carried around and not get scratched easily or bent. I also like the idea of the body possibly being a pop out so the person has to fold it themselves and make it. It is essential that there is no glue needed, i want the product to fold into itself and therefore make it a stronger solid product. I also think its a good ida making part of the body detachable because it means that certain areas utalised can be in order to show information etc.

I am so happy there is a product already out there that is similar to what i want to make as it makes it easier for me to push it and develop it, in order to fully utalises its capabilities.

0 comments: