Layout 2.

Thursday 20 May 2010

Layout 2.
Here is the other layout i tried out, this doesn't contain all the information.


There isn't much i like about this design. The information isn't clear and when it folds over its illegible. there is nothing too special about the layout of the illustration, it looked better on paper then on the screen. I think this design is too simple. It looks boring, and doesn't really entice the viewer. The outside of the design is too hectic and can't really see what's going on clearly. I am happy with the illustrations themselves but i think they don't work on this layout. I won't be using this layout for my final design, i will use the 1st layout i tried out. I think that in comparison it is the better layout and works better for the product than this one.

0 comments: