Where am i now

Wednesday 19 May 2010

So after completely scrapping my other idea. I am now going to create a 'bumper pack' for the first years. this still stays within my boundaries of having a friend for that first week because it is still being designed around the idea of the box, and the box having friendly illustrations all over it. It will still be using the cloud illustrations, its just the content that has changed. I have also decided to put accessories within it, much like the Munny box that i looked at. Something for them to write on possibly and maybe something to carry around im not 100% sure yet. I want it to appear as if the box is your friend, giving you friendly advice etc.

I am much happier with this design because it gives me more avenues to go down at a later date, should i choose to.






0 comments: