What next

Wednesday 19 May 2010

The next stage of my project involves a lot of development. Im not yet sure what i am using for the packaging but i have the basis of some ideas. Its important that i get this right, as i want to spend some time on working on my product because i normally rush it and focus too much on the content. The content of the project should be fairly straight forward.

In order to gain some perspective on what i am going to create, i've decided to use the idea of Cardboy to start pushing the 3D idea until i start getting some ideas on what shape i am going to use. By using the Cardboy layout and editing it and putting my own designs on it and information it will help me move forward. I also need to finalise what content i am going to use, but right now my focus is on working out the format in which it is going to take.

0 comments: