Audio ideas

Monday 24 January 2011

I have been looking for a range of appropriate songs or snippets of songs to use within my animation and title sequence. Its important for it to have that 'piraty' feel, and it want it to try and compliment the animations.

I have looked into one song from the pirates of the caribbean film called fog bound, by klaus badelt. This song is broken up into a lot of different styles with different types of music played throughout. So i though this would be great, as i could cut different aprts from the same song and then use it either for my full animation or for my idents


Fog Bound full from Robyn Russell on Vimeo.


This above is the full song.


Audio cut 1 from Robyn Russell on Vimeo.


I like this small chunk because it gives an eerie feel to the animation. I have some ideas about creating a ship coming from mist or arriving on the horizon and i think it could go well with this. This is possibly something to use for an ident.


AUDIO1 from Robyn Russell on Vimeo.


Again this is another piece of eerie music that i could use.


AUDIO2 from Robyn Russell on Vimeo.


This next  piece of audio is cut from the beginning, its quite jovial and lighthearted. Its also fast paced so i could use it within a faster ident. I like the contrast between the first two and this one.


AUDIO4 from Robyn Russell on Vimeo.


Again i have chosen another contrasting piece, its similar to the previous audio but differes because its a little more 'serious'.. I think this would be good for a different styled ident.


generally i think all this audio will be used for my idents but i have collected a nice range to help when i crete my animations. I can  now bare in mind the style of audio i will be using.

0 comments: