Sketches

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Today i sat and created some sketches for my animation. I know i will be incorporating pirate related items in my animations such as rigging, cannons, ships etc. So i wanted to get some simple designs together so that i could start animating short sequences in order to give myself a general idea on how i am going to do things. I have only done the cannons and ships thus far, but i have started on the pirate faces and the rigging. I am really happy with the sketches, they are clear and you know what they are. I have used a slightly different drawing style with the cannon compared to the ships, this is because i wanted the cannons to be quite detailed whereas the ships didn't need to be as they would be viewed from a distance, or used as a backdrop.







original sketches



0 comments: