Click

Saturday 1 January 2011

This is another piece i created for Click. This animation idea is based more on playing with the word Click opposed to getting a short sharp sequence that represented the word click. I wanted it to be similar to the original work i did with one of my words i used in the after effects workshops (here). I still used sharp movements in order to slightly illustrate the word but as i said is was more about playing with the word and the surrounding space within the screen. I had a lot of fun creating this piece, and i defiantly enjoy creating type that interacts with one another. By looking at it you can see that there is a lot more potential for development in the future, but as it is i am happy because it does what i want it to do and has helped my practice more with creating kinetic type.



Click from Robyn Russell on Vimeo.

I have screen shotted the storyboard to help give more of an idea of where i was coming from, and how I have pretty much stuck with the original storyboard i created.

0 comments: