TOP 10 Famous Fictional Pirates

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Today i have altered my idea slightly. Its still the same motion graphics idea but now its more specific, this is due to the crit I had. I have decided to properly define the show and the pirates within it, so i have gone for Top 10 Famous Fiction Pirates - so this basically means the most popular fictional pirates that people know.
The pirates i have chosen are:

CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW
CAPTAIN BARBOSSA
BOOTSTRAP BILL
BLACKBEARD
LONG JOHN SILVER
ONE EYED WILLIE
CAPTAIN HOOK
BILLY BONES
DAVY JONES
KANHGI'S ANGRIA

All of these pirates are fairly well know and if people spoke of them you would know who they are. My next stage is to add illustrations for them. Now i have already decided i am not going to show all the pirates in the title sequence but i do want a selection to show and have a choice to illustrate. I have already drawn Jack Sparrow and Blackbeard but i want to draw Long John Silver and Boostrap Bill.

0 comments: