What is a line... SET 2

Saturday 20 March 2010

SET 2
-------

I really love this set. I think the colours play off the white background nicely, creating a clean image. Non of the detail is lost and you can quite easily pick out the individual buildings. I really like the idea of looking at the industrial side of Leeds. Seeing as it is such an up and coming city, with new building popping up left right and center i think its quite nicely documented with this set of 3 images.
the first image showing where it began then gradually moving onto the second image getting busier and busier. Then finally by combining the two images you get a look at what the city is like today. Cranes everywhere and a lot of over crowding. I think the images create quite an elegant view of the city, even in its construction which i think is important.
this is defiantly a possible candidate for my final pieces.




0 comments: