What is a line...

Thursday 18 March 2010

POST CARD


after looking at the various postcards with a variety of different styles, i have decided to create a small set of entertaining postcards with my different designs on. I want my project to be entertaining, but it was lacking a point to go to. I didn't just want to create a poster, i wanted to create something that people would find interesting but it not be anything too serious. After looking at the variety of different postcards, and how people have used them, i decided this would be a great idea. I can put my designs on the front, i don't even have to put information on the back if i don't choose too, and people can pick them up and keep them. They can still be put on a wall or used as a decoration which was the whole idea.
I also think by creating a set, people can pick up one and then look for the other or pick all three up and then put them on their wall. I don't think i'll do a set any larger than three because then it becomes too much too collect. However i will do a variety of different sets and see whether i will use all of them or just print of the one set.
I have a lot to explore with this idea, and I am just happy now i have found something to give my project a purpose.

0 comments: