What is a line... SET 4

Saturday 20 March 2010

SET 4
-------

This set is of the Leeds train station. I really like the clean and sinuous lines. The colours work well on the plan background and you can pick out all the details easily. I especially like inside the train station. I wasn't going to do the interior of the buildings but i decided to give it a try and seeing as there is a lot of great architecture going on inside the building where better to try then the train station. I didn't pick out all the various poles and wires etc, purely because there was no need and i didn't want to over crowd the image.
I really like the last image with both combined. They both show completely different perspectives, but they are both linked. one runs from the outside then runs to the inside. These images give another perspective on a normal every day building, which makes a change for those commuting etc.




0 comments: