iPhone Colour Designs

Tuesday 8 March 2011



Following the initial shape designs I have put together for the iPhone range i decided to add some colour to them following the designs i had done earlier in the week. I decided to take the range of chocolate bars, pick a few and copy the designs onto the products. Working out the font early on really helped me add the necessary details to the product so that it looked realistic.
I really like all the designs, it was hard getting the colour to match but it does give the general gist as to what can be put on them. I prefer the simplistic approach to the designs because they are legible and readable. One thing i would like to change though is the adding the big G&B logo across it and adding larger margins either side of the logo. More negative space so the type stands out.


0 comments: