So far..

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Today we had a really productive day. I had done quite a variety of things since last week so we decided to narrow down our project. As I previously mentioned I was having my doubts about using the iPhone design in the project, i think it just doesn't fit with what we are doing anymore and there are too many problems around it that don't make it applicable for the campaign. I spoke to Nick about my worries and we decided that we should leave it and focus on our main parts which were: RETAIL OUTLET, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION. So Nick carried on tweaking and finalising the designs for the retail outlet and i went on to do the designs for the promotional tickets and printing them.

 I wanted to get some examples of the ticket printed today so that we could have them for tomorrow just as proofs and they have actually worked out quite well so im happy.
The next stage is to look into packaging for the mini chocolates and see how that would work, because there will be two tickets one to get people to the event and another to show people where to shop if they want more.

0 comments: