Presentation boards 4

Thursday 24 March 2011

This board showcases the different elements that go within the packaging. Its hard to showcase these well without them looking too rigid. 
I have added the context with which the bag would be seen.
this is important to give a sense of scale and interaction. I have
also added a small range of the lanyards. This again is to show 
The range and a little snippet of how it would be seen. 

The two main images of the bag and the packaging themselves
really need to stand out because they are the main things, the rest
is secondary. I think the images could maybe do with being marginally 
bigger just to give a bit more to them.

Lastly, i have added information to each bit so as to explain the interaction.
My only problem with this is i think it looks messy having it all over the boards in
this way. I think that the information layout will have to be re-visited. 

0 comments: