Lanyard Colours

Friday 18 March 2011


I have altered the lanyard colours to best represent the range of chocolate bars available. 
I have changed them to the orange and hazelnut and. I have kept the original 3 so as to give a bench marker to measure against and see whether they work as a set of not. I think the orange works wel as does the cream, they look realistic and logo fits well on them. 

I have added the brighter colour purple which reprsents almond, they have a very vibrant package with this chocolate so its quite easy to transfere the designs onto it. The problem is the logo is starting to get lost on the background so it will need changing. 

Here i have added the cherry with the almond, each seperate but vibrant colours. Again having the same problem as before which is the logo is getting lost.

I am happy with the colour choices but the images need tweaking so that they fit with the logo and it looks seamless like it did before. 

0 comments: