RE-EVALUATION

Wednesday 16 March 2011




After the crits we had to separate and re-evaluate our partnership thus far and how productive we have been with this project. This, for me, proved to be very very productive. It was so useful being able to take a step back truly analyse how far we have come, or thought we had come in some cases. I think there were quite a few points on this analysis that need to sorted out. For example:

I believe that the lines between us doing our own roles and responsibilities has become really blurred, and its hard to judge who is going to be doing what. I think this definatly involves an element of trust, and one thing i am beginning to see is that we are a little bit of control freaks. So i think its important to get back together and really set out our roles and trust each other to get on with it. 

I think we need to focus on keeping the style across the medias as similar as possible so that no matter what work we produce its all going to be along the same lines. We just need to set it out more clearly that is all. 

I think we need to act on what has been said in the crits and really focus our work. I think its important we create a broader range of products as well so that we can have more to show and go on, instead of focusing so much on what we are doing now. I think that maybe why we are viewing for bits to do, because we haven't had enough to do separately.

All of these points I am going to speak to Nick about and see if he agrees or not, and then see if we can set our responsibilities in a more accessible and realistic way. 


0 comments: