Presentation board 1 NEW TEST

Thursday 24 March 2011

I have revisited the first board. as i a was not happy happy with the image being used. I have changed the background image and blown it up so it spans the page and the information is laid over the top. I think this works to a certain extend because it showcases the product, but I think overall it is too much and doesn't function well as a presentation board more as a poster. 

The image is too large and drowns out the text. 




Above: Here i have tried to overlay the information, but 
it still doesn't work. I was trying to incorporate the angles used within
the image, but it looks horrible. 

Lastly, I have taken the original layout and added another image to focus the attention. I think this works better than the others but it still isnt great.

I am really not happy with this layout and i think im going to have to scrap this style and try something completely new. 

0 comments: