Channel 4 Logo

Saturday 5 February 2011

For the logo to work within my animation i needed to take  the original channel 4 logo and then change it to the style that i have created the rest of my assets in.
using the similar process to creating my own type i created the ident. I created a variety of different styles but settled on one. This was all designed for the idents.
I needed the logo to be recognisable but fit with the style of my work.

This is the original channel for Logo, that they use on the websites and channels. 
This is easily recognisable and my own had to mimic it in the same way. 



Above are the original sketches that i came up with for my design.
I did one filled and one not because i wasn't sure which has the most impact.
I think that the one filled does look better and it will stand out in the aniamtions. 

Here are the small range i designed for the logo. Two filled and one not.
Defiantly now it has been on screen i can see that there that the filled logos
are a lot more visually pleasing and would work better on a background 
thats not coloured. The other logo would get lost. 


This is the logo that i haven chosen to use for my idents.
Its bold, recognisable and readable. I think it will work well
with the style of the rest of my animations and it will compliment the
rest of the animation. 


0 comments: