Packaging with Printed DVD

Monday 14 February 2011

As we weren't able to print on the discs in the mac suite, we were able to print on stickers and then place them on the DVD. Its only meant to be a mock up because the discs can't actually be put into the DVD players on the macs. What i did do before i put the sticker on the disc was test the DVD. I put my first folder of my final animations on the disc and then tested them on 3 computers in the studio, my laptop (which was a little judery but thats because its slow).





















So, once i had put the sticker on i then placed the disc with the rest of my packaging. The images are below.












I placed the packaging on a light coloured background to best show the contrast to the packaging. The packaging works on a whole because the colours work together. It was key for me to have simple packaging because it mean's everything is on the disc that you need to know. 

What i do want to do is take the images with candle light to give it a more authentic feel too it. 

0 comments: