Ship ident

Sunday 6 February 2011


This sequence is quite simple, and its working with the similar concept for the beginning of my title sequence. There isn't too much going on and its easy for the viewer to follow the pattern. I also like the reversed out font, it may look illegible but you can recognise what it says and it helps with the continuity within my title sequence and my idents.


Here it was all about using scale and opacity. I kept
this ident simple instead of adding a camera. 
Again this was all about working with motion and rotation,
editing the anchor point in order to give it a natural bob. 


Again here i used the same technique i had tested with the
cannon ball and then used in my title sequence. 

It uses a simple scaling technique, but works well.
The only thing is i need to ad the blur and motion blur, just
to give it a more realistic feel. 






Here i have only used the opacity to bring up the type and 
reverse it out. It clearly stands against the background. 


Original storyboard for this idea

0 comments: