Title Sequence - New Edits

Thursday 10 February 2011



I have now pulled together my new beginning of the title sequence. I have edited quite a lot, so its important to see that they all work well together and that nothing has been lost or missed out due to the edits. I have taken screen grabs illustrating the new changes. Generally now i am really happy with the first 2o seconds of the animation, i think its all working together really well. There is no unnecessary time over lay or boring bits, there is now something constantly happening keeping the viewer engaged and interested.


This screen grab illustrates the new animation with the ship
and the cannon. 



These two screen grabs illustrate the new transition and timing of
the map lines entering the frame. I am very happy with this now.



This shows the new fast paced animations. And the gap
that the type would be shown in. You can see it better
in the animation video. 

0 comments: