So far.

Tuesday 1 February 2011

So far i have been creating short tests and samples of what i want to include within my animation. All of them appear to be working and by doing the tests it has enabled me to see what is working and what isn't. There are a lot of elements tat are going to be coming together for my 50 secound title sequence, and now i have enough to start making the animation seamless. By going through this process it has also helped me pick the elements i am going to take and use to animate my idents. I was always going to create my title sequence and then animate my idents after using parts from the animation, but by creating short tests it has helped me work out what elements i want to use. Its important to me that they all have a level of continuity so i am defiantly going to be using the hand drawn animations within my idents.  Once i have completed my title sequence i will then create my idents, around the same idea style.

0 comments: