Summarized Position Statement

Monday 28 February 2011

We had to take the position statement we had created about ourselves and shorten it down into some main bullet points. Below are my list:

1. Diverse Designer

2. Being part of a working team

3. Want to be pushed by other designers and vice versa

4. Customer/Client/ brief care is important to me

5. Creating a functioning relationship between both designer and client is also important to me

6. I want my work to represent me in some way

7. Want to engage with people that are as interested in design as i am.

8. Want work to be original

9. Want to have some strong type based work

10. Love print based work - packaging etc

11. Interested in branding

12. Type drive and layout driven

13. An organised and methodical designer

14. Want to gain as much experience in different areas as possible

0 comments: