PACKAGING - Development

Monday 8 November 2010

When i was looking on the internet i stumbled across the
google logo. The google logo is celebrating the X-Rays
anniversary. This is brilliant because the colours give off
the idea that its glowing, which is exactly what i want to
create with my colour scheme.


I took the inspiration and brought it into my design.
as i previously mentioned i wanted to layer my images (
the spray effect). It works really well as you can see here,
because it gives more depth to the image and adds a light-ness
to it. Also the type is clearly set over the front of it.







I also added details about LAST to this design, using one of my new LAST logo designs. I reversed the colour because it works well the crisp white against the solid black background. I also added a small amount of information to the logo to give some background to the campaign. I still nee to add more, but so far i really like the effect and i think it ties in with the logo. 

0 comments: