Poster production

Tuesday 16 November 2010

















I have photographed the production of my posters from print to cutting them down. I placed all the crop marks on the prints so that when it came to it i could get an exact A2 board. This is a similar process that would happen in a print production house, they employ a team of people to guillotine down the designs except they just do it on a much larger scale. The posters would be printed through the lythography machine then sent to the guillotines to be trimmed down to size. This process increases the reliability of the prints and the accuracy of size which is very important. I am very happy with how my posters have been printed and produced i think they work well as a range and each on individually, they compliment each other. 

0 comments: