PDF - Posters

Monday 22 November 2010

Posters - PDF Poster Designs for Print





I have added my poster designs as well. They would be printed using lithography, as here would be a lot of them. I have researched how much a UV poster would cost to print and below shows the specification and would i would have to do in order to print them:

I would use the website Build a poster
The do not specify a file type that they would prefer to work in so i would send them PDFs of my work
They do however include costing, for what i would want to print it would be 240 mm x 360 mm in matt which would amount to £22.52 for one poster plus an extra charge for shipping which would be around £13/£15. I have contacted them to see about doing a mass produced side and see if the price would come down but they are still to get back to me.
However, this does give a rough idea of the process i would go through to print my posters.

0 comments: