Presentation Boards For Wednesday

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Here are my mock up boards for Wednesdays final crit. They are only roughly done but they are in the style i want to work with and the have the basic images i am going to use, or similar to and the information i am going to use. I want to keep the boards as simple as possible still tying in with the simple design that i have had throughout my project. I want the boards to be more about the images then the text and be interesting to look at and essentially speak for themselves. 

The boards were split into 5, The first has all my concepts on them, broken down with the images and 2 images per concept, this way its setting the viewer up to what the boards are about. I also based the information on what my project is about briefly. 

The second board is focusing on what I did in terms of re-branding the LAST logo, this clearly steps out who i am designing for and why, as well as showing the development of the logo which is important because on one board i did want to show my development and this board it seemed more applicable. 

The third board shows the billboards i have created. I wanted to use the two billboards i designed on illustrator so it gives the basic over view of what they do and then i wanted to show the actual concept photoshopped using the images I had previously created. It just puts it all into context which is important, I have added information about the print process for the billboards and where they would be used and what they do, just to add more to the billboards and the explanation helps people understand the concept fully. 

The fourth board shows the range of posters within the billboard range to be put in places that leeds students go to such as clubs, pubs etc. I think having it follow the billboards is good because you can see where it has been broken down to show the next range and has key elements within it that still link to what is being shown within the billboards. 

The fifth and final board shows the product and the range of it. This is the distribution end of my product where the toilet roll will be handed out to students. Again it has taken elements from all the posters and billboard designs and its broken down into something that can be made into a product. I have added a small illustration of a stand that would hold the products as they were handed out with the logo on it to draw peoples attention. this design needs a lot more work but for the mock ups it does give a general idea of what its intended use is. 


Here is the layout of all 5 boards, in order. 

0 comments: