TOILET ROLL DEVELOPMENT

Monday 1 November 2010

This is the beginning of my development for the toilet roll idea, focusing on the packaging and rough example of how the type would fit onto the toilet roll.

1. Here I have been looking at the toilet roll fitting 
within the packaging net that we looked into for 'Wrap it up'.
When i was going through the process of working out
what net to use for 'wrap it up' i looked at the box net,
but it was not appropriate to the design i wanted to do.
However i think this would be a really useful net for my
project because not only does it package the toilet paper securely
but its also interactive because you will be able to pull
out the toilet paper and use it. 

2. Here is just a rough example of what the toilet
paper would look if it were printed on. I tried to have
all the facts on the paper just to give myself a feel
about what it would look like. I really need to
work on the layout of the text in order to see how
effectively it would be placed on the paper. I
want it to run smoothly and 'roll' on from one another.


The next stage is to start looking into the layout of the text onto the paper, i know what font i will be using (helvetica as i have already discussed) and i have the information so the next part is to work out how it will look. I want it to be simple and readable, as i have found with my research if you add too much detail then it will get lost in the print process. 

0 comments: