Logo design and colour

Saturday 7 May 2011

Taking the the new logo I have started to add different colours. I want it to have a vintage colour with a 'creamy' base. So the type stands out, using the colours to represent some of the flavors possibly. By using darker colours they really stand out against the background. I want it to have the feel of raspberry ripple. 

I have also added the new york city sub heading, this outlines the
city and I really like the structure. The logo stands out well and I think
it looks sophisticated, as well as thick and friendly. 




Again I have taken the outline to see how it works on its
own. It's very unclear and looks like it doesn't quite fit. Visually 
i think it need to be blocked out. 

I have changed the thick line to an outline
just to see how clearly it can stand out. The main
problem with it is the fact that the cream overlaps withe
the legs so it doesn't work very well. 

Taking the original colour i was working with i have added a
cream background making it stand out. It makes it looks thick. 
Although I think it could do with some more outline around the edge
so you can see edge more clearly.

0 comments: