New packaging test

Saturday 14 May 2011

Here I have printed of a colour mock up of the packaging, the overall shape of the packaging I am really happy with. I am not sure about the colour, the card I used didn't really bring out the colour the way I wanted it to. It was matt paper so it didn't quite have the vibrance i was looking for. But it has outlined the fact i need to be using a gloss paper with a reversed matt side so it has a glossy feel too it, which is what I want. I really want the colour to shine out. 

The overall packaging, this is a smaller mock up, but it gives
the general overview of the colour and packaging. I really like the
cream outline, it highlights where the cupcake would be and gives it definition. 

The logo isn't that great, it doesn't really stand out
and needs to be made a little larger especially the new
york bit. 





Original mock up designs, with no colour
this is to actual size, and fits the cup perfectly. Seeing as I have
bought some plain cups I had to resize all the net scales, but now
I can actually see what I am working with which is good. 




Handle needs to be looked at, I don't like the square look to it
I am think of adding just a normal grip to it, or making it more oval.

0 comments: