Photographs of products

Wednesday 25 May 2011

After looking at the test shots I had already taken of my menu, I wanted the new images to be along the same lines just a little clearer and better quality. Theres some key elements that did need to be focussed in on, for example looking more at the promotion and the layout of the flavors. Seeing as these were the main two things i wanted to push with the menu. 
I really like this shot because you can still see the cover but
its all about the promotional offer which i thinks great
because it really grabs your attention.

This next image i think works really well because you get the 
crisp side of both design elements within the layout for example
you can clearly see the prices which is then offset by the
text about the flavors. Instead of them being photographed next to each other.
I am really happy with this. 

I wanted an shot of the whole thing, but it looked a little ugly
so i decided a smaller shot of the back 3 pages would be more
interesting because then it shows the other information on the
back. Plus this was a lot easier to frame and you can still see the details.

Here I have photographed the offer and how it would function. I really
like this image because it lis slightly off center which grabs the attention
and then the huge rip shows its function. You can still pick out the detail
of the print as well which i think is really good. 

0 comments: