Packaging for cup

Friday 13 May 2011

Here I have taken the nets slightly further, defining the shape a little bit more. I have made the base a complete circle, im not sure if it will work in the net mock up but I think right now visually it really works. I have also developed the nets so that they can fit the purpose of having 2 cupcake takeaways. 
Here are the two new nets, one for singular distribution, as well
as having the doubled up design. This net is easily manipulated and 
I think it could fit 4 within it, it would just need to be wider. 

I have added a tab along the side with the logo,
instead of having it displayed on the side, this way purchaser can
see it as well as a passer by. I may still put the logo on the side
but for now i think its a nice added quality. 



0 comments: