Photographs of products

Wednesday 25 May 2011

I have taken some more professional images of my products to really showcase the qualities of their design. Its important to me to get these pictures right as they are going to represent my products on the boards.  I really want to show them in the best light. A lot of them will need tweaking on photoshop, but as a basis to go from I am very happy with them.

This first shot i was trying to showcase just a sample of
the ranges of flavors and their packaging. I wanted to give a 
taste of what the range would look like.

I did a closer shot at a slightly raised angle so that you
could see the inside of the cup aswell and see the shelf layer.

I then took another picture from a slightly different angle 
to really see the main logo and then the shelf on the inside.
I also put another cup inside so that you could see the stacking
and still see a band of colour within them.

I then wanted to have an image of just the top
so you can see the shelf and the contrast it makes
with the white cup. I think it works
but maybe a little confusing and therefore focus more
on the shelf.

So for my next image i took a picture directly above 
so that you could see the shelf and also see the contents 
within in it through the small hole. I like this shot
because the light catches the surface and makes the shelf
shine, which looks really nice.

The next step was to take the cup apart in stages, again similar to the test photos I did so that you could see the different elements of the cup and really understand what they are all about.

This shows the shelf taken out and the napkin. 
What i really like about this shot is the light going 
through the shelf and creating an interesting shadow. I
also like the shiny surface it creates when reflected off the
shelf itself.

I then added the coffee sachet, I think this works really
well. i took the picture from a slightly lower angle so
that you could see the logo as well as all the separate parts
of the cup.

I am really happy with all these photographs, especially the deconstruction ones I am going to use these on my boards. I think they are elegant and show my product in a really clean way.

0 comments: