Cupcake Range

Monday 9 May 2011



I have put together a list of cupcakes that i would hypothetically produce for the buttercream. I have kept it quite varied but they do correspond to specific categories.

Plain:
Vanilla
Milk Chocolate
Dark Chocolate
White Chocolate
White Chocolate and Milk
Vanilla and Milk Chocolate


Fruity:
Vanilla and Raspberry
Vanilla and Strawberry
Vanilla and Banana
Vanilla and Blueberry
Dark chocolate and Raspberry
4 Berry Twist (Strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, blueberry)
Milk chocolate, Vanilla and Raspberry
Milk chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry

Savory:
Ginger
Carrot
Ginger and white chocolate

Other:
Peanut butter and milk chocolate
Cookies and Cream
Oreo
Malteser (Malt and milk chocolate)
Banoffee
Honeycomb


After looking at the list I think I am going to add a small 'Cupcake of the week', again a poster design that links to the product. Its a little bit of promotion, but I can use my range of logos to go alongside. 

0 comments: