New net mock up for wrap around

Wednesday 18 May 2011

After my crit today there was one really helpful thing that came out of it. I had tried previously to create a net to wrap around the cup instead of having a solitary sticker. But i couldnt work it out for some reason. Then today it was pointed out to me that if I cut the cup up it would create a perfect net for me. I realise this is a fairly obvious thing to think of, but when your stuck in with your project simple things don't come that easy so having someone else point out the obvious was great!



So thats exactly what I did, i cut the cup up and used it to create a net, I then went on and vectorised it to create the perfect fitting wrap around. Once I had done that I then traced over where the original sticker was so that i could see whether it fitted right or not when adding the other logos. 

0 comments: