Testing vectors on the packaging

Thursday 19 May 2011

I am not very sure where to best place the vectored diagram, whether it be on the cup or on the packaging. I was thinking of putting it on the menu but thats got enough information as it is and I dont think it'd work. So i have decided to experiment with the cup and the packaging.

Here I have tried to wrap the images around the circle in the middle.
This really doesn't look right at all, its out of proportion and just
looks really ugly. I am happy with the cream on purple though i think
it matches really well with the cream circle in the middle.

This is much better compared to the first. I fits better around the circle,
i think it may be a little too large though. But i am happy with the wrap
around style, it sits quite nicely with the layout. 



I decided to just try the smaller logo on the little flap where
normally the logo is. I don't really like this because from a distance
it looks like mcdonalds symbol for burger and chips. Which isn't
exactly great. So not going to use this. 




I really like this logo, I think it could do with being a little smaller
but I prefer the layout here. The sequence works better in a straight
line opposed to it being forced around the circle. I am going to use
this style to display the logo if I chose to use it on my packaging. 

0 comments: