Initial ideas for boards

Thursday 26 May 2011

 Before putting my boards together i decided to draw them out, just to get an idea of the appropriate info and the style of layout. That way im not going into it blind. I wanted to focus on everything i had got from the crit and really distill down the information that I had gotten so that my boards could be as appropriate as possible.

Here i have outlined the main information about the board and the main things that i want to be on them so they are clear and uncomplicated.





The general idea for the board is to be clean crisp and sophisticated. letting the images really speak for themselves and having the info just to clarify what is on the boards. I want the layout to be symmetrical, and all the images fit together so that they clearly explain what is being shown. Im not going to focus too much on the development side because thats all thoroughly blogged so there doesn't seem much point. I just want to focus on the main designs and the formating of the products.

0 comments: